We’re literally going to have to explain how an anonymous poster on the crappiest looking social media site filled with shitposters persuaded an army of people to drop everything and fight in an invisible war against an enemy that they could not even name, in order to save their country and humanity from a peril that was not fully defined.

And we still did it anyway.

I have enjoyed y’all so much! Thank you for allowing me to write whatever was on my heart and mind! I thank God for this dysfunctional yet unified place. The ups and downs. The prayers. The humor. The raw emotions. The love and the united front against bots, scammers, shills, trolls and commies.
We have prayed, laughed and cried together. We memorialized our brave fallen soldiers and appreciate the active duty and veterans.
Thank you for the info that you all afforded me to help me get through the years of watching our country being destroyed by evil. Evil we never imagined existed.
Some would say we are all a bunch of misfits but all I ever saw was patriots that crave freedom, justice, morality and truth. I know we are nearing the end and in case I don’t get to tell you later, I love you all! 🕊

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Texascowgal in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Texas Cowgal, click on at the bottom under it