The Q op began…

After 9/11

JFK era

WW1-WW2 era

Older - C19th or before

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Sorry, messed up your 63% with my vote Martin...
😜😂

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

D because time travel, in an unexplained form to civilians, is real.

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

If it truly began in the JFK era, then we have to ask ourselves why we destroyed & killed so many people through endless wars?

63% eh? 11/22/1963

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

Sorry I totally messed up your 63% post with my late vote.. LOL😜

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

I met Jill Stein, listened to her talk and she had a lot of things to say. To be honest I think she got much more votes than Hillary. After Bernie left the race I attended her talk in NJ. She was very down to earth and seemed to have a good heart. I think she made it easier for President Trump to win. Everyone couldn't stand HRC.

(1) Show this thread

time doesnt exist man