Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Brian Doney

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Who is voting to take care of our vets?

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8LXw13q/

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Generating ideas 💡 ✨ about Just That venue this weekend Nana!. Grass roots holistic health ideas. Hope you are enjoying your start to the week so far. 😊 ttyl, B

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Brian Doney to his Publication

Lots to do today, but Nana don't get in no hurry.
Hurry is for young people.

Yup, it's nap time. 😴 For us "youngsters." 🇺🇸 Even deplorables need rest. 😎 Whew! Hot 🔥 out there in the fields. . .

Working in the fields in this heat is bad. Nana loves my little neck air conditioner I got last yr. works about 5 to 6 hours and man does it really make a difference in the heat. Seems keeping your neck and head cooler is huge.

Nana remembers working in the gardens, hay fields, tobacco beds, and chicken barns as a kid.
Nothing hotter than the tobacco barns and hay fields.

Nana was a "Tom Boy" working with my Dad all the time on the farm. Such bliss!
I used to drive the tractor for the teenage boys that he hired to pick up the hay bales.
I still remember the devastating disappointment the day he told me I couldn't help anymore.
DEVASTATING!
He said he needed the boys to work instead of looking at me.
I called Bullshit!
Then stopped off crying!

Now a days I guess some parents would try to suggest to me that I should change my damn gender!

I was pushmowin on a big hill Nana. About 90f before I quit. Doubt the lil fans would have helped, as I was dragging it behind my back one handed climbing forward, up the grade. A pain, but part of the chores M'Lady. 🤠 I would never, EVER suggest any child do any of that crap.! BTW I am in my mid sixth decade Maam. 😊 Have a great afternoon. 👍
Brian

Only people mentioned by @BrianDoney in this post can reply

Mower fails / Tiktoks #1 - YouTube

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Probably could have used your "friend's" help up on the one property line Reaper. 😃 Bush hogging with my lil 26 year old Honda pushmower Bro. Overgrown wisteria Oooo, it was smoking some,, and bogging down a little. 😄 Couple of Tourettes syndrome fitts from the operator also! 😎

(1) Show this thread

You be careful out there, heat stroke sneaks up on you quick like.

Oh we loved it hun, I would not trade anything for being raise on the farm and helping my Dad with it. All but the chickens and I do not like chickens.

There was no better life as a child, so blessed to have experienced it.

I most certainly be careful Maam. 😊 Was a dang good workout for today. Thank you very much for telling 🙂 your storys from the farm 🚜. I was a city raised child. I am learning 😌 about farming sort of late in my life arc. 🙃

(1) Show this thread

they should rent goats out to eat ur grass

In response reaper myer to his Publication

We have had goats too, but honestly love them but they can be more trouble than they are worth and ingenious escape artists.
But nothing cuter than little black and white baby goats.
We had it all at one time or another and many all the time, goats, sheep, cows, horses, mules, chickens, rabbits, quail, raccoons, dogs, cats, ducks, pheasants, Peafowls, and bees.
My Pa was a farmer and a bee keeper. My Dad was a farmer by day a factory worker by night.

I love animals and I was in heaven.

(1) Show this thread