Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Angels Here -Z

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Who is voting to take care of our vets?

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8LXw13q/

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Generating ideas 💡 ✨ about Just That venue this weekend Nana!. Grass roots holistic health ideas. Hope you are enjoying your start to the week so far. 😊 ttyl, B

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Brian Doney to his Publication

Lots to do today, but Nana don't get in no hurry.
Hurry is for young people.

Yup, it's nap time. 😴 For us "youngsters." 🇺🇸 Even deplorables need rest. 😎 Whew! Hot 🔥 out there in the fields. . .

Working in the fields in this heat is bad. Nana loves my little neck air conditioner I got last yr. works about 5 to 6 hours and man does it really make a difference in the heat. Seems keeping your neck and head cooler is huge.

Nana remembers working in the gardens, hay fields, tobacco beds, and chicken barns as a kid.
Nothing hotter than the tobacco barns and hay fields.

Nana was a "Tom Boy" working with my Dad all the time on the farm. Such bliss!
I used to drive the tractor for the teenage boys that he hired to pick up the hay bales.
I still remember the devastating disappointment the day he told me I couldn't help anymore.
DEVASTATING!
He said he needed the boys to work instead of looking at me.
I called Bullshit!
Then stopped off crying!

Now a days I guess some parents would try to suggest to me that I should change my damn gender!

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

I was pushmowin on a big hill Nana. About 90f before I quit. Doubt the lil fans would have helped, as I was dragging it behind my back one handed climbing forward, up the grade. A pain, but part of the chores M'Lady. 🤠 I would never, EVER suggest any child do any of that crap.! BTW I am in my mid sixth decade Maam. 😊 Have a great afternoon. 👍
Brian

Mower fails / Tiktoks #1 - YouTube

(4) Show this thread

love you, Nana

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Love you too hun.

(1) Show this thread