Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Lord have mercy on us as we travel a narrow road that we will never forsake, even if it means we walk alone.#Don'tgiveup
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DESeq1QY4Vg

Mr. Mister - Kyrie [with lyrics] 1985 - YouTube

"Kyrie" was a #1 hit song by the 1980s pop/rock band Mr. Mister, from their 1985 album Welcome to the Real World. (Kyrie Eleison, is Greek translation for "L...

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

and one day you realize there was no wall and you walk right through!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Over the last 5 years I have felt the gamut of emotions…sadness, anger, fear, depression, anxiety, joy, hope…but I’ve never ever felt that quitting was an option. Not even once. So grateful to patriots (you included Kim) here to keep me sane, steady and confident that the best is truly yet to come. I am beyond thankful to be in the trenches with the best of the best.
Much love🙏❤️🙏

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

Thanks Janet & ditto!
Sure couldn't have made it this far without each other.
Very grateful for that as well.

(1) Show this thread

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Good morning, Kim. Be like the squirrel -
up, down, around, over, beneath. through, but don't let the tree stop you.

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Good Morning, Kim ☀️ Thank you for always being so kind and encouraging of the Patriots throughout the great awakening! Have a great week.

Thank you for the kind words.
Hope you have a great week, too!

(1) Show this thread

Love
Our Beautiful President…
DJT has always been inspiring.

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication

Our great Encourager 🇺🇲❤🇺🇲

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

People who quit never get very far.
Our paddle was a 3 hr paddle yesterday.
3 old broads in kayaks
Our arms were tired, okole's were numb, wondering if we will be able to walk when we reach our destination.
If we had quit, we wouldn't have seen the hundreds of dolphins mating, and playing in the open water.
No quitting allowed 😊