Hope to see y'all tomorrow, but who knows anymore in this fucked up world ughhhh...

My life is totally fucked up right now...

My normal routine is completely fucked, and I'm not sure how much longer it's gonna last...

I'll do my best...

God bless you all 🙏

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

I'll be holding you in my thoughts and prayers. You have been such an inspiration here on AU. This battle is HELL! But a worse hell would have been HRC. I hope you will be lifted by your Inner Divine to be encouraged and inspired as you move thru the challenges you are experiencing now.🙏✨💞🦋

I AM a child of God, a free thinking, Sovereign Divine Being. Love Oz & grateful for the USA & WW Patriots! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything

Hope you wake to a brighter day Mike.
Hang in there, we all need each other to get through this current earthly madness.
Sending much love & blessings
🙏❤️🙏

Only followers of this user (@babushkarose) can see their posts

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Effort to move past difficult energies.

Goodnight.

🌛

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

🙏 🙏 🙏

Praying for You Brother ❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

I'm sorry, I hope you feel better soon🙏

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

🙏🙏🙏

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

SO sorry to hear the distress, Mike. Hope you can lean into God and us and ride it out. WWG1WGA 💞

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

I know the feeling.
I'm trying to make it to end of year,
then retire, but every day is a challenge to just keeping going.
Yup, day by day we forge on.
We can do this.
We are doin this.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

🙏 God bless you Blaine. I pray you have a wonderful day today and an even better week ahead!

(1) Show this thread

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

We fucking feel ya! 😍

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

hold fast, fren, and know we are holding fast with and for you.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏💛🙏
I expect nothing anymore that way I am not disappointed...We've been on a long journey & it's starting to show. They're dropping shit on us from the sky, who knows our outcome. We still have each other & I enjoy your postings.

I understand
and I hope we will
all be here tomorrow.
Take it easy, Mike.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Dear God Almighty, surround Mike with a hedge of protection. Bless him with increased faith in You, guidance, peace of mind, strength, hope, joy, love, support, financial stability, wisdom, discernment, endurance, health, and a sense of well being. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

God bless you Mike! Get a good night's rest. We need you in this effort . WWG1WGA. Sweet Dreams my Fren! 😀

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnjeMwxFuBA

When things seem crazy and out of control:
"Just Breathe, just breathe, come and rest ..."

Jonny Diaz - "Breathe" (Official Lyric Video) - YouTube

The official audio video for Jonny Diaz's song "Broken People."If you like this song, check out Jonny's latest album below: https://JonnyDiaz.lnk.to/Sweetnes...

Got suspended from Twitter....looking for a new site and my friends....

Keep the Faith......we are here for u what ever u need.....

we will all be here....

The only thing certain in any of our lives is change…. Tomorrow will be a new day. Sending you a few laughs to round out your day and send you into sweet joyous slumber!

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

I don't know what you are going thru Mike but you are in my prayers 🙏 ❤️

Take care fren!!

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

Hang in there fren!! We HAVE to!!
Much love to you! ❤️