JFK SECRETS

This was the original "trust the science" because it's good for us, but not quite.

Fluoride is actually an industrial hazardous waste product (HAZMAT). If you asked me for a glass of water, and I put some Sodium Fluoride in it, I would definitely get arrested for it, It's also illegal to dump fluoride into our lakes and rivers, but it is perfectly fine to put in our drinking water and toothpaste?

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

We've been using hydroxyapatite toothpaste and like it a lot. I've heard it's been used for 40+ years in Japan.

" ... there's a new ingredient in town that has proven to be just as effective as fluoride [at remineralizing teeth] and is completely non-toxic. This ingredient is called hydroxyapatite. Many dentists now recommend hydroxyapatite toothpaste to their patients in replacement of fluoride toothpaste."

" Hydroxyapatite (HA) is an inorganic mineral present in human bone and teeth. "
etc.

Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MATTHEW Bissanti, click on at the bottom under it