JFK SECRETS

This was the original "trust the science" because it's good for us, but not quite.

Fluoride is actually an industrial hazardous waste product (HAZMAT). If you asked me for a glass of water, and I put some Sodium Fluoride in it, I would definitely get arrested for it, It's also illegal to dump fluoride into our lakes and rivers, but it is perfectly fine to put in our drinking water and toothpaste?

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

Christian | Patriot | Conservative Independent | 1A & 2A | Truth Seeker | Someone who questions the statements of known liars.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

I've been off fluoride for about 10 yrs and have tried numerous times to get family & friends to stop buying fluoride toothpaste, but either they don't believe it or don't care. It's really unbelievable.

Dentists swear by it.

In response Laritha Savage to her Publication

9 outta 10

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

They’re Even selling it as good healthy water for your baby ❗️🤬 I took this pic in New Hampshire, at Shaws grocery store❗️🤬

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response chore Toke to her Publication

Babies don’t even HAVE teeth!!! What an evil lie they sold us!

In response chore Toke to her Publication

Lots of bottled water has fluoride and questionable minerals still in it. This looks like they added extra. Distilled is best.

(3) Show this thread

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

We've been using hydroxyapatite toothpaste and like it a lot. I've heard it's been used for 40+ years in Japan.

" ... there's a new ingredient in town that has proven to be just as effective as fluoride [at remineralizing teeth] and is completely non-toxic. This ingredient is called hydroxyapatite. Many dentists now recommend hydroxyapatite toothpaste to their patients in replacement of fluoride toothpaste."

" Hydroxyapatite (HA) is an inorganic mineral present in human bone and teeth. "
etc.

In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication

I have been using fluoride free paste and dental hygiene products for the last 10 years.

In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication

fluoride is not good for teeth in any way

(3) Show this thread

How can we get the dentist office to stop with the fluoride treatments?

In response Judy Anonette to her Publication

they will all be arrested, imo.

(1) Show this thread

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

I try to avoid tap water, for this reason, but I was reading that it absorbs thru our gums & skin. 🤬😭🙏🙏🙏
#nomorefluoride