Hey Everyone! Thank You so much for Your Love and Prayers! πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ
He is still in Hospital and was Sitting idle right now waiting on Stress test Results! They just came in and said stress test alittle abnormal, but wontgo into detail. Now waiting on Cardiologist to tell us! So waiting again! i think thats the worst part! Blood Labs and enzymes are looking ok except He is Anemic! Has to see Blood Dr. and Kidney Dr. Still don’t know when He will be Released yet! Please if you could continue to Pray for Him alittle longer, till we get through This! His name is John! I
love You All ❀️ Might be away alittle bit! And Thank You All from My Heart and Soul! 😘❀️πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ

Only people mentioned by @beverly1111 in this post can reply

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ’•

books, painting, walks in nature

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™ Praying for healing.

πŸ’–βœ¨οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™βœ¨οΈπŸ’–

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Sending prayers for all of youπŸ™β€οΈ

Praying! Hopefully today things will be on the Up and Up!! πŸ™πŸ₯°

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Amen πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ™πŸΌπŸ•Šfaith

FJB .......Trump is my President

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Sending prayers πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

πŸ™ Dear God Almighty surround Beverly Hayes' beloved husband with a hedge of protection. Bless him with increased faith in You, guidance, strength, wisdom, discernment, comfort, peace of mind, love, support, and complete healing. May the doctors be confounded and dazzled by Your healing miracles. Allowing Beverly's husband to return home strong and healthy. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen

This song is for your husband. "I Raise A Hallelujah" by Bethel Music. May God lift both your spirits and bless you both with miracle upon miracle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3RRU25dpPg

Raise A Hallelujah (Lyrics) ~ Bethel Music - YouTube

Raise A Hallelujah (Lyrics) ~ Bethel MusicChords and Charts for "Raise A Hallelujah"https://bethelmusic.com/chords-and-lyrics/raise-a-hallelujah/VICTORY Albu...

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

❀️❀️πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

πŸ™πŸ™Prayers for John and Beverly.God Bless.πŸ™

In response Alycat 777 to her Publication

❀️πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’•

In response Maga Irish to her Publication

❀️πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈβ€οΈ

Wife to my best friend 26 years❀️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA,NCSWICπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸŒ»

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸŒ»

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

TYSM Fren ❀️πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

GLORY TO GOD WE CONTINUE OUR PRAYERS FOR YOUR HUSBAND JOHN AND YOU FOR MIRACULOUS HEALING RECOVERY PEACE AND REST IN JESUS NAME AMEN

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

Thank you again Mary 😘❀️πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

Lifting up John and you both.
πŸ™βœ¨β€οΈβ€οΈβœ¨πŸ™
Father in heaven, hear our prayers for all things of loving care, all things of blessed healing.

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

Thank You Darlin’ ❀️πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’–