Only people mentioned by @johnny1x in this post can reply

In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication

Same here. Mostly on my android phone. With my iPad it does not happen.

Retired Lifelong LEO - American Patriot - Conservative - #Trump2020 - #WeThePeople #2A #1A #MAGA #DrainTheSwamp #America1st #BackTheBlue

Same here!! It happens all the time, it just stops with the blue "loading" pop-up at the bottom and I can't scroll down. Sometimes it's only for just a little bit and then other times it acts like it is frozen or something. I just exit out and go to GAB, or truth social, or facebook where I Never, I repeat Never have this frozen constant pain in the ass freezing up scrolling down problem. Got to be a glitch somewhere but they don't seem capable of fixing it. I reported this problem a good while back but it apparently falls on deaf ears or blind eyes. It's so frustrating.

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

Happens to me all the time. Still using older version, V2, cause new version never worked correctly. 😢

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

In response Truth Seeker to his Publication

Also here. V2 seemed OK at first. But eventually just gave up.

(1) Show this thread