Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Well Nana created a new acct on Twitter today. I didn't even last one whole evening til twitter was stopping me from posting saying I was a bot.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nana you're a bot?
AU couldn't tell after 2 + years here and
Twitter exposed you in just one day!
LOL

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

I could probably get around better if I were~

I speak MY mind ☆ Please no DMs

so you're not?

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Nope not a bot. Not even techy enough to be one or run one. Nana is a real Nana.

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

I’ve never felt that you weren’t a spirited person. I’m surprised actually that anyone would and can’t tell or feel, the difference.

In response Angela Copeland to her Publication

I think she was just pulling Nana's chain, making a funny.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

You are absolutely right Nana. I was being sarcastic which doesn't always translate well in text. You are one of the most genuine AU members on here! Love you fren! 😀 💕

Only people mentioned by @Angela111117 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angela Copeland, click on at the bottom under it