Well Nana created a new acct on Twitter today. I didn't even last one whole evening til twitter was stopping me from posting saying I was a bot.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I did get my original account reinstated last November after being booted off for 2 years & have been watching cautiously - I did have hope after EM fired a lot of people that we would start to approach free & unfettered speech

When the platform moved recently on that business of not letting the accounts be seen unless you had an account to log into...and then limiting viewing posts per day, whether verified or non-verfied accounts...that was a red flag to me

And I just don't feel comfortable with the way the "X" brand is being pushing - or the feel of the platform
There has been a shift
I'll stay there a while longer & gather & pass along info & support people, but I'm only on there once a day now & keeping an even closer eye on things

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

I have never been allowed back on, and that is ok with me. Seems twitter is a vibe downer. Better to stay with my AU family! I do wish VK, Doc and Kim would post more on AU. Can only see what they post when others post from Twitter, but then can't respond to the real one posting. Kind of sad really. 😔 But Nana you stay right here on AU, we need your sweet wisdom. We are family! 😇

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Me either, never allowed back on with my real account!

No Vibes over there for me.

Wish Everyone would come back here, and we get those vibes going again!! 🙌🙏

(1) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Titter recognised my new acc by ip address! Hv appealed quite a few times to no avail; in fact been farcical as hv been getting instantaneous replies saying "after careful review..." obviously they're the ones with the bots!
Think we're better off not being on there as it is currently Nana! 💛

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Rita N-C to her Publication

Well I think there is purpose to being there really. It is a bit different since most of the bots and many of the jerks have fled I have some ppl there I would like to speak with that are not anywhere else.

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha
God has a better plan for you.
Twitter no longer is working for you, and other good folks, it appears.
"You", are too good for Twitter. 😊🌺

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response arba happihr to her Publication

😘💜

(1) Show this thread

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

What are you using to create an account?

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

I just took a chance, deleted it off my phone and signed up new with a new email and same number but my real name this time.

Guess that is why it didn't last long.
it is obviously a big lie!
If Elon's employees wont let me back on then it is all a lie, not even interested in free speech.

(1) Show this thread

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

Never been able to get back on 😕 I can read posts for a limited time then it times out on me - new X reminds me a bit of TARS...

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Sal Redmon to her Publication

Same here Sal
Wankers lol

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Nana you're a bot?
AU couldn't tell after 2 + years here and
Twitter exposed you in just one day!
LOL

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

I could probably get around better if I were~

(1) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

I was only allowed back on for a month and kicked off again. Same staff.