Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Questions that need an answer:

1. Who, at the TOP, ordered the Jan 2021 purge of Twitter accounts? (My ban was 10/2020.)

2. WHY didn't all accounts get banned as many accounts, who were working as hard as we were, went untouched by the purge and the years since?

We need these answers.

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

If an account posted like many of us
but wasn't banned
1. Bot
2. Fake
3. Too small (?)

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

🤔 They are still there and not small or fake and didn't get washed away in the BOT purge.

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

Hmmm, then
Leaves a question open.,,

It does. I've held that in my minds list of ponderings for quite a while now. In the larger picture, it doesn't matter but it just nags at me.

That leaves
Controled Opposition

Yes!

Only people mentioned by @Blaine13 in this post can reply

🤣❤👍