So how does he propose we do this, since we're still suspended and unable to post anything??

Only people mentioned by @BergersBookRev in this post can reply

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication

I’m about 40 min drive from Twitter HQ in SF. Thinking about walking in there this week and asking for a chat.

I’m curious if the building is even flourishing irl. Last time I was downtown in that area was pre-Musk and it was a ghost town with no activity. Would love to see if it is even active or a front. Is it run by military, plants, actors - exactly what’s going on. Does the lobby even have a reception desk? What’s the vibe? Is Elon’s sink on display? 😂 All the business with the sign changes defies public/city permit timeframes - can we trust the X images, snapshots etc. Very well could be locked up tight and all for show.

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication

If you do check it out, please let us know what you find. This could be interesting.

(1) Show this thread

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

COMM- ALL the ones or perhaps AI who stole our accounts. How much were our accounts worth?

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

Maybe@kimrunner can make a train list of all the suspended accounts sitting here on AU and post them on VK's post so that we might have a voice..???
Just a thought.

Those banned from twitter should by technicality “NOT” be banned from X

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

In response Mr. Bee+G&J to his Publication

I was thinking the same thing. I honestly thought we were being held aside until the legal name change and then released on X.

(1) Show this thread