Many AU friends are wanting you all back on Twitter and wondering why you aren't back. They asked me to do this poll again,.

What's your current Twitter status?

Appealed but was denied

Appealed - still waiting

Don\'t want to come back

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

yes over 40 denied appeals, denied reason or to see the tweet that caused the suspension, and denied removal of the suspended profile

Oklahoma Patriot who loves Jesus, his family, the U.S.A. and all of mankind, and Trump. Q is real. Truth is there for those who seek it.

In response julie miller to his Publication

Same here... See below:

Hello,

Your account was suspended due to violations of our Terms of Service. After reviewing for reinstatement your account will not be restored.

Thanks,

Twitter

(1) Show this thread

✨❤️Love & light ❤️✨ #Q #MAGA #WWG1WGA

I got locked out 7-8 years ago and never wanted to go back

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response ʟ☮︎︎ ʀɪᴅᴀ to her Publication

I'm in no rush to go back either. But I would like to get unsuspended in case I ever do want to return. Maybe someday in the future it'll be better. Doesn't seem like a good place to be right now.

(1) Show this thread

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Kicked off during the "great Twitter purge."
Appealed twice, both denied.
Permanently suspended.
It's like being in Purgatory. LOL.
We can log in and see mostly everything, but can't interact with anyone.
PS: And I don't even know what it was I did that broke their rules.
PPS: On TS, Enoch and Pepe Lives Matter and JuliansRum and some others can't get back on Twitter either.

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

7 denied appeals

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

At least 10 denied appeals, last one says permanently suspended. 😑

I did not bother with any appeal process. My suspended account has been in "read-only" and most recently given some ridiculous new rule called a "daily rate limit."

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

I would like to get back on but when I started the appeal process, I was going to have to give my phone number, and so didn’t proceed. I’ve stayed away from any social media requiring you to give your phone number or any other such info. Not that I can’t be trusted ….. I just don’t trust THEM to protect it from nefarious use. Not paranoid, just got burned a few years ago and it created a never ending stream of suck for me!

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

Same. But when I got that message, I hit the back button and went forward again. Didn't ask for my phone number again after that.

(1) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

i will say this much, twatters is not like it was. feelz like fight is over for most part. not nearly as fun or exciting. didnt get any old accs back. dont care. my ego allows to be a lil account. follow to many, with the new rules, and your feed is trashed. unless you invest in the battlepass. not to mention the downtic in interactions on AU as everyone wanna be in the group on twaddle. shitshow in itself honestly.

we are all equal, some just pay monthly to be more equal.

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

I appealed and was denied, but have made two other Twitter accounts since.

In response Qpatriots 1776 to his Publication

They won't let me create any other account. Said I'm permanently suspended.

(1) Show this thread

Oklahoma Patriot who loves Jesus, his family, the U.S.A. and all of mankind, and Trump. Q is real. Truth is there for those who seek it.

I would love to come back to twitter, as that is where the battle is, and those voices I enjoy hearing from...DOQ, VK, PHAE, etc... I've been denied twice now on appeals from twitter, the most recent about a month ago. Very frustrating!

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

No point in wasting the time to appeal if you are a real human. 3 letter agents in the cool kids club with AI ability to run hundreds of accounts only welcome with the rogue operators. Have to be being paid to get back on, if anyone is being truthful who they are and genuinely themselves, have to continue to wait until the Real Donald Trump returns

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

wow Chris that's quite the narrative you have there. I disagree. Many have come back on their own accord and are just fine there. It's about their choice.

Seems like you are hurting. Sad to see that. Hope you find some peace and solace for yourself.

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Appealed and no response, repeated and same thing again 🤷‍♀️
And now I can only read a few tweets from accounts on twitter before I get booted from even reading those.

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

In response New Years Day to her Publication

Same here . I get rate limit reached try again later. Then 24 hours later I can look at a few tweets. Very frustrating

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

I am there. And post! They reinstated my account!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

I was reinstated also

(1) Show this thread

I voted for "appealed but was denied" but honestly it's been a while now since I last tried. Frankly, I'm not interested in joining Twit again.

Im active but don't like it. Its "angry" there. Truth Social isnt too avtive either. I find myself on AU, Telegram mostly.

In response Robin B777 to her Publication

Couldn’t agree more but I’d define as “toxic”. A real low vibe feel.

(1) Show this thread

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

Appealed multiple times denied.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Im on a backup. Shadow banned. Hate it over there. No peace. No shine. Absolute shit show. Now Im fighting a local battle on the front line. Massive AU support, massive real life support. Cricket support on X. I will fight every day to change what children are being exposed to here at home.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I can't go back. The heart is here. With those that give their heart and truth. ❤️🙏

Appealed several times, denied several times.
I'm not going to beg for my account back but should have the ability to go back and delete it if not allowed back on. Elon keeps promoting freedom of speech... all talk and no walk.

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

Agree. I'm in the same situation. 😑

(1) Show this thread

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

i wasn't on long the first time. left and came here. went back for a bit after Elon, but...eh...without anons on there, wasn't much to read except a re-hash of much i already know. not being arrogant but my parents were kind of conspiracy theorists back in the day before there were conspirscy theorists, and half of my 5 siblings kinda liberal. our house was like All in the Family 2.0. I know A LOT more now but i started with some (esp rt after 9/11 which i knew was an inside job by the end of that day) and grew into it. Twiiter is just too eye-candy. i have an attention span (sometimes)

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

Appealed many times but denied. Still lurk there often but AU will probably forever be home. Keep fighting the good fight there Kim!
Much love to you all!

LOL! I was told that my account was in indefinite suspension and then just about a half hour ago this goof starts following me on Truth 😂

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

I can't do the poll as I wasn't there early on but just joined about 5ish days ago. Finding many AU folks there which is nice & helps. Still feeling my way around.

Only followers of this user (@DebbersB) can see their posts

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Appealed denied like 30 times! I gave up ! I don’t care anymore! I found my Zhone on AU! 🙏🏻🫶❤️

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

Denied many times for twit return.
Wife hangin there for fight on twit & fb. We share info/news, me from AU. I'm in my job, red pillin & sharin info w frens.
Strange times, but thankful for God's blessings.

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

Appealed twice- no response.

When I was suspended I was informed that to get back in I had to give them my phone # and that is NOT going to happen. It's why I'm not on Parler, Telegram, nor Truth. I'm not going to freely agree to being peeping tom-ed on. I will give up all social media if that is the case.

I'm positive that Musk has thick skin but I did openly attempt to get an answer to - if AI is an existential threat as you say, and AI will end up being the ultimate hacker (because DUH!) - why are you still developing Neuralink? It WILL be hacked. And then what?!

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

At this point it’s like trying to remove a false president by impeachment. You can’t remove something that doesn’t exist. In the same way, why should we even have to appeal to a process that is in a violation of law? It’s like acknowledging/giving them a false sense of authority by even doing it. What’s the next option?

Also - What’s the OFFICIAL military name of this psy war anyway? Or is that classified?

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Appealed many times and finally got to where I get an instant email of denial. Started new a few weeks ago.

Here's a screenshot of email I've received past few months

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

Same here. Tried appealing half dozen times, now get instant appeal block via email.
Get rated trying to read a few tweets.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Mimi2) can see their posts