As an awake empath, it kind of feels like you can only take so much exposure to an environment like the slave culture here. Eventually the sadness, sickness, sadism gets to you. Nature, beauty, acts of love restore you somewhat. i can definitely imagine worse tours of duty, but also better ones too.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

Only followers of this user (@LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Agree with you, 333.

I used to see my, "you cry, I cry" tendency as a major flaw. Like something that made me weird, or weak, or ridiculously over-reactive.

I wished I could, "turn it off."

Now?
I realize that is a two-fold Blessing!
1. It allows the feelings to flow through me, rather than bottle up (to later Manifest as illness/dis-ease).
2. It actively acknowledges and serves to transmute the Energy/emotion that's being experienced (by All).

Now?

I call it my Super Power.
😇💫👊

Feels much better Being in this world when you make whatever Peace you can with the "Why" of your Being Here....

🙏💗

Blessings Over All you fellow Healers, Empaths, Sparkly Ones, Light Workers, and Warriors from every aspect of God's Creation~

Agreed! I find myself inside or with nature more often than before. When I need to spend more time with people, I’m drained to the max.