Seeker... Looking For TruthπŸ’žπŸ™βœ¨πŸ•ŠπŸ™Œ

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

without sunscreen! for those who breakout in the sun)sun poisoning)but you never did as a kid- start using natural screen (zinc oxide)- no rash. kind of convenient to create viruses and make people scared od the sun when vit D is a natural immune booster.I've read some studies that it's the chemicals in our water that cause cancer-which would explain the very intrusive dermatological skin cancer exams in areas that "the sun don't shine". I grew up at the beach- before screen was invented. it wasn't until sunscreen that I began to get a rash and develop "sun poinsining"-what a friggin' racquet!

Seeker... Looking For TruthπŸ’žπŸ™βœ¨πŸ•ŠπŸ™Œ

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—YES!!!!!πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’— I have also heard sunscreens are toxic and the thing that also causes the skin cancer... since I started eating a clean organic whole food raw diet~completely free of toxic the chemicals~I can actually be out in the sun now and also tan for the first time in my life after 50 + yrs... no "sun protection" needed!!!πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

toxicity inside and out- satan snd minions are sick and theyhate God's children

So sad but true... I love that we are are all waking up and taking back our power.πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from WeAre AllOne, click on at the bottom under it