Seeker... Looking For TruthπŸ’žπŸ™βœ¨πŸ•ŠπŸ™Œ

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

without sunscreen! for those who breakout in the sun)sun poisoning)but you never did as a kid- start using natural screen (zinc oxide)- no rash. kind of convenient to create viruses and make people scared od the sun when vit D is a natural immune booster.I've read some studies that it's the chemicals in our water that cause cancer-which would explain the very intrusive dermatological skin cancer exams in areas that "the sun don't shine". I grew up at the beach- before screen was invented. it wasn't until sunscreen that I began to get a rash and develop "sun poinsining"-what a friggin' racquet!

πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—YES!!!!!πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’— I have also heard sunscreens are toxic and the thing that also causes the skin cancer... since I started eating a clean organic whole food raw diet~completely free of toxic the chemicals~I can actually be out in the sun now and also tan for the first time in my life after 50 + yrs... no "sun protection" needed!!!πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

toxicity inside and out- satan snd minions are sick and theyhate God's children

Seeker... Looking For TruthπŸ’žπŸ™βœ¨πŸ•ŠπŸ™Œ

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

So sad but true... I love that we are are all waking up and taking back our power.πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™

(1) Show this thread