Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

I just lost another friend yesterday, my precious friend of many years was welcomed into Heaven yesterday. She was so dear to me, I took care of her when she had her first stem cell transplant, staying at the hospital with her, then in a hotel room as she recovered fr the transplant. Her death was very unexpected though, she was better, but suddenly died. This makes 2 friends I've lost in 2 weeks. I feel broken, and find myself wondering if I'll even make it through this.... I'm still posting, but now I'm a different person, one I don't even know.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

"At that day ye shall ask in my name: and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you:
For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.
I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.
His disciples said unto him, Lo, now speakest thou plainly, and speakest no proverb.
Now are we sure that thou knowest all things, and needest not that any man should ask thee: by this we believe that thou camest forth from God.
Jesus answered them, Do ye now believe?
Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." Jn16:26-33

Only people mentioned by @JDuprayforhumanity in this post can reply

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

The more I study His Word the more amazed I get at the wisdom and care He's provided for *every* specific need and situation of our walk and experience through this life.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication

I would be a mental case without knowing I’m fully protected and loved by the Most High and His son Jesus Christ. I pray for everyone to wake up and beg for His protection🙏❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread