my brother slept in the streets last night
he is not well :(
please send my brother healing vibes and pray God protects him
and my mom and dad please send good vibes and Love and strength please lots of strength.

all 3 of us are ready to put ourselves into the mental hospital because my brother is refusing treatment and this is becoming too much to handle

we cannot do this any more

i am so nervous i am shaking and going to be sick
my dad was crying in bed
my mom called in today

ive been crying since i woke up at 5am
i feel like im in a nightmare.

i love you all
thank you in advance

YES ! It is a nightmare ! I know because my own son is going thru the same thing ! I can tell you how HEARTBREAKING it is to watch your child pick up something from the street and eat it because he was starving ! Or how many tents sleeping bags and food I bought to make sure he was somewhat taken care of . But he would not do ANYTHING to help himself. I am called every name in the book. Nothing I or anyone said mattered ! They need to want help ! I have been PRAYING for 20 years now ! Not sure why mine is not answered . He is a believer and knows the Bible almost word for word !! PRAYER is all we have over them . So it is all I do ! YES it makes you crazy ! That is what the enemy wants ! I know in my heart that God WILL make this right. It hurts to no end knowing I can not tell one of his sons who he is If I mention my son name my grandchild gets taken away . It hurts to know how much people hate him .. I have to give God total control no matter what ! It is all I got !!! PRAYERS

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mtngirl503 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Fight_for_Life) can see their posts

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Renee Nohren to her Publication

Prayer is the most powerful intervention we can do for wayward family members. 😇🙏🙏🙏 No matter how lost they are, how abusive or angry they can become, prayer is a mighty force of intervention that they cannot stop. Keep praying! 😇 🙏🙏

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

sending you love and praying for you and your son

my heart breaks for you