Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️

Beautiful Patriots,

One of our brothers needs our help. Joey is really going through a tough time.

Please send him a message and/or pray for him. We need to raise the vibes around him.

WWG1WGA

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

🙏

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Joey, You are LOVED - You are ENOUGH - WE NEED on the digital battlefield!!! We ARE HERE FOR YOU PATRIOT!!!!

Here is a Prayer of Protection for you FRIEND!!! Much LOVE to YOU Joey!!

MANTRA PRAYER OF PROTECTION

Father/Mother/God,
I ask that I be cleared and cleansed within the Universal White Christ Light, the Green Healing Light, and the Purple Transmuting Flame.
Within God’s will, for my Highest Good, I ask that any and all negative evil energies be completely sealed in their own light, encapsulated within the UltraViolet Light, cut off and removed from me.
Impersonally, with neither Love nor hate, I return all negative evil energies to their source of emanation, decreeing that they never again be allowed to re-establish themselves within me or anyone else in any form.
I now ask that I be placed within a triple ElectroMagnetic Shield of the Universal White Christ Light of Protection and for this blessing, I give thanks.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

If I may suggest these affirmations for you as well.

Psalm 23 and 91 - they are Psalms of protection

My mind is a Center of Divine Operation.

I AM in Tune with the Infinite.

Divine Right Action guides my life.

Everything is working out for my highest and best good.

Everyone I meet is a link in my golden chain of life and love - There is gold dust in the air.

Flood your mind with the Psalms and the affirmations multiple times during the day. Repeat the affirmations in your mind over and over - especially when a bad or negative thought comes to mind. You can also say - cancel, cancel - to any negative, repetitive thought - say cancel, cancel immediate so the thought cannot take hold in your mind. You will become God intoxicated and will feel a sense of peace come over you and you will feel safe and protected. 💕💕💕

I AM PRAYING for you Joey - You are LOVED BEYOND MEASURE!!! 💕

(1) Show this thread

yaay i sent him some cups of coffee and not.....Hope Jesus puts a check mark by my heathen name lol

Comm Artist. Living in NE KS. Happily Married 44 years!! WeAreMAGA!!! America, Bless God!!!

Praying for our Brother Joey!!

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Sweet Jesus, surround Joey with a legion of your warring angels so strong that he will feel the brush of their wings as you cover Joey in your indelible blood which has been shed for Joey. We bind you satan who has come to rob/steal/destroy, you have no place, no power, no authority over Joey and we ask that you touch him deep in his soul, his mind, his heart his spirit where he will find rest and peace which will pass his human understanding, we stand on your promises which are YEA AND AMEN, in your mighty and wonderful name🐸🇺🇸😇🙏🏻

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

In response amy lilley to her Publication

Amen, a beautiful ,poignant, prayer.

In response amy lilley to her Publication

Amen

(4) Show this thread

Conservative Patriot. US Army Military Police Veteran 95B July 6, 76 🇺🇸 🍀Constitutionalist. WWG1WGA. NCSWIC 🇺🇸 FIX 2020 OR BUST

Hang in there Joey

Nobody knows that CAUSE but you Joey, so anyone's input here will not clear it up. And barely anybody will speak the hardcore truth about it. Without making assumptions, the "suicide curse" has a CAUSE that only a Multi-dimensional Shaman-Spirit type can help you with. Don't give up. There are ways to clear up anything from the past. No amount of sympathy or even empathy will do it. I will not sell you false hope. Peace bro

“Ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country,” - John F. Kennedy

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Thanks for sharing that with Joey.

(1) Show this thread

TruthSocial: https://truthsocial.com/@Lukesnonna Donald Trump is my President!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Trust the Man!! He has never let us down.

Joey!! Hang in there! You are loved and you are God’s child. Please be strong you are valuable ❤️❤️❤️sending love your way!

I will be praying for him.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Feel the love Joey. This family needs you and
Silver needs you. 🙏🏻💜🕊💜🙏🏻

May God Bless and Keep you

Praying right now, for Joey.......JESUS WILL RESCUE!!!

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

I Won't Let Go - (Lyrics With Bible Verse) Rascal Flatts - YouTube

Rascal Flatts - I Won't Let GoIn early 2011, Rascal Flatts released "I Won't Let Go" as the second single from their Nothing Like This album. The No. 2, plat...

FJB .......Trump is my President

🙏🙏🙏 God bless Joey

You are not alone brother. Call on our heavenly father to be with you in these trying times. The harder the times, the greater the growth of the soul. God bless you.

Joey you are surrounded by love, hold on we need you.

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

@Joey We will always lift each other up here, and this online family is the strongest anyone could ask for. If you see this message, please give us all a quick 5:5 that you are still holding the line with us. I am sending every freaking angel I have to grab you by the collar. Do not let the bastards win. God wins. We Are With You ❤️‍🔥🙏

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

There is always tomorrow
There is always a new day
The sun will always come up
And a new day is born
A new thought is born with the new day ...
We love you and all care about you Joey..🙏🙏
We are all here for you ,because we care about you .🙏🙏❤🇨🇦

(1) Show this thread

Link to support Joey- https://t.co/xjjHV4xHEh

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication

Already ✔️

(1) Show this thread

#NeverGiveUp Joey! 🥰🙏🏼
❤️🥰🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🥰❤️

Only followers of this user (@Karla0109) can see their posts

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

Psalm 31:1-2:
“In you, Lord, I have taken refuge; let me never be put to shame; deliver me in your righteousness. Turn your ear to me, come quickly to my rescue; be my rock of refuge, a strong fortress to save me.”

Psalm 46:1-3:
“God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.”

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

We love you and will always be there for you ,Everything is going to change very soon. Hold on Joey one day at a time brother 🙏🙏❤🇨🇦

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

God please be with my brother, I feel his pain Lord, please send hope to my friend because we need him! Thank you Jesus, so much, for caring about us & our struggles. We are so thankful Jesus, thank you Lord.

In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication

❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

I pray GOD will lift Joey up and help him with the pain! GOD Bless you Joey!

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Amen!!!!

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

Oh Joey :`o( . We need him here on AU where there is real love for one another.. It seems so mean and evil on twitr, etc. Praying for him.

He should not be on Twitter at all. No negative vibes or evil comments allowed.

(1) Show this thread

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

praying for you

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Joey Aloha I am beaming you peace and love.