Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Mary Gessler

Doq Retweeted a post from Joey —
He needs our help.

🙏✝️❤️
#prayerteam
@Joey
If you see this, here are links to two Rife frequencies for PTSD videos. They’re both free, and maybe they could help?

https://youtu.be/gn9dwM6rwSQ

https://youtu.be/97lytkBzd9g

https://twitter.com/joey34955757/status/1685764858116218880?s=20

Only people mentioned by @MaryG in this post can reply

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Oh Joey, we love you soooo much. I brings me to tears to see you cry. If you only understood just how much us 100's - 1000's love & care about you. We ride along side of you thru this crazy hurting world. Stay strong my Fren🙏

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Lifting Joey up in prayer and all those who suffer from depression and ptsd. May God fill their hearts with a peace beyond their understanding. I ask this in Jesus’ precious name. Amen🙏❤️

Joey you got this brother 💪

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

😣🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️❤️🌻🌻

JESUS IS REAL! AND MY SAVIOUR! Trump supporter 100% - (You'll find out!) A loving BOOMER Grandmother & A Texas farmer!

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 many times the voices in your head are darkness, do not destroy your life JESUS LOVES YOU rebuke the evil forces in Jesus name! amen!!!

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

@joey
We love you! You are so important to this team. 🙏 God loves you!!! Im sending prayers up asking for comfort and reassurance be bestowed upon you Joey ❤️

🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️

🙏❤️🙏

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

There is Power in the name of Jesus... Cry out to Him. Help is on the way Brother. Hang in there.

https://youtu.be/EtyVdC7E6Wo

Break Every Chain by Jesus Culture Lyrics - YouTube

Break Every Chain by Jesus Culture

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Prayers going up to YHVH in Yeshua's name 🙏

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Sweet Jesus.
Touch & heal our friend Joey. Heal his wounded heart & mind. Lighten his burdens & make him whole in your name Jesus, I pray.

It's not easy to do but Joey needs to focus on the future not his past trauma. Plenty of people want to help.

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

What do you need for rent Joey??? And where can I donate? I want to help you! You fought for us and it’s time we helped you

In response Diane Harris to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

💗🙏💗🙏💗

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

Joey hang on!! Sending you a message@joey

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

I am not on Twitter… if someone can forward pls.

Psychedelic therapy for ptsd is crazy effective and currently in late stage fda trials.

Ask him to do a search for “mdma assisted therapy for ptsd”. It helps cure most treatment-resistant ptsd in a few sessions, with profound relief often reported after the first session!

In response Other Half to her Publication

@Joey Joey DarktoLight is here on AU also.

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Joey. Cleanse his heart, mind, body and soul of all stress, heartache, and/or negativity. Fill him with the Holy Spirit, Love, Support, Serenity, Strength, Wisdom, Healing, and complete Faith in You. Allow him to feel connected to those of us that love and care for him. May Your Guidance, Love and Compassion be with him now and every day of his life. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ' Name I pray, Amen. 💕@joey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzKzEknglME
Joey, I pray this song lifts your soul. Love you my fren! 🙏😄💪💕

Passion - Raise A Hallelujah (Live From Passion 2020) ft. Brett Younker - YouTube

Official Live video for “Raise A Hallelujah” by Passion ft. Brett YounkerGet Passion’s new album here: https://passionmusic.lnk.to/roarYDWritten by Jonathan ...

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

May heart is breaking for him.. sending him love and healing light ✨️ 💖 energy

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

🙏💕

Prayers up. ❤️🙏❤️

Formerly TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel, but all my info disappeared, so have had to re-do my acct. I stand with God and DJT - WWG1WGA

Joey, the whole AU family is here for you. Though we don't know each other personally (yet!), this gathering of gentle souls (and YOU are one!) are all here for a reason! Not sure what that reason is, only God knows, but we are on this path together! While on this path, we encounter many things, and right now, that is one of our own who is in distress and hurting. I suck at praying....never feel like I'm doing it right, but then I think maybe there IS no "right way" ......perhaps it's just a matter of saying it out loud! Or maybe if we ALL say a prayer at the same time? Joey, I am miles away from you, but I'm sending you a big hug and asking God to do the same, as well as lift you up and take away the hurt and let you know JOEY MATTERS! 💕

Grandma to four boys,Floral Designer. Love this Country, Law Enfoorcement and our Military! Proud Trump Supporter🌹🌸🌻🇺🇸

Many in our country are so thankful for your service, don’t give up now! I pray for your comfort. We care. You are here for a special purpose. We are praying for you 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

💕Aloha Joey
You need to get outside among the universe.
I know that's hard, It works
🙏🙏🙏
Sending Love and hugs
Prayers to please stand up, and remember who you are. You're great.
🙏🙏
We need you here to help please🙏💕

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

God bless#Joey with healing & guidance that he may continue on the good path in a good way.