Prayer warriors if could ask prayers for my son and family my son is being attacked bye evil he has broke down and can’t fight he was an addict before and was clean but always being attacked now we are all upside down if u feel in your heart to pray for us πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ•ŠπŸ’–πŸ₯²

Only people mentioned by @anneanon1 in this post can reply

β€œAsk not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country,” - John F. Kennedy

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Previous ER nurse that never felt right about the Plandemic. Post election was even more suspect to deceit/lies.

wishing for a protective and healing cloud around you and your family

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Karen Jenkins to her Publication

πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ•ŠπŸ’–

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Sending prayers for your son.... πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. β€œFaith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Praying full Armor of God in and around you and yours, in Christ Jesus.
LOVE

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication

πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’–πŸ•Š

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is DawningπŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

πŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š

Wife to my best friend 26 years❀️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA,NCSWICπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸŒ»

πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

I banish the spirit of addiction on the name of Jesus Christ. I break all curses placed upon this family and any generational curses in Jesus Name.

In response Loret Alen to his Publication

πŸ’–πŸ•ŠπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Praying for your family Anne. I ask that a hedge of protection be placed around you, your son and entire family. May God bless and keep you all safe. In Jesus’ precious name. Amen. πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Some people are targeted individuals. Prayers that God blocks your son from any and all evil that tries to target him.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

We bind and rebuke you satan and your demons from any hold and chaos with this family of Christ in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ!!! Heavenly Father we bring before you this family who desires Your Will to guide them with Holy Spirit and protection of angels through Jesus Christ all Glory and Praise AmenπŸ™πŸ»βœ¨βœοΈπŸ•ŠπŸ’•

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Ange Love to her Publication

AmenπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

(1) Show this thread

Prayer for you and your family πŸ™ may our Lord give you and son strength ❀️

Patriot πŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ™ŒGOD WINSπŸ™Œ πŸŒ‘Dark to LightπŸŒ• πŸ’«Save The ChildrenπŸ’« πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Prayers being lifted πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦β€˜s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Prayers up for you, your son and your family.
Stay strong Anne.
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Seems like parasites are a common factor in all addictions. Try anrtparasitic remedy. Couldn't hurt.

God deliver Anne's son. Give him strength, protection and peace. Help him to feel your divine presence in his life. Restore in him strength, courage and determination. Bring comfort to his mom and family. In your precious name we pray. Thank you father

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

Amen πŸ•ŠπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’–

(1) Show this thread

Prayers for you Anne and your son.
Lord place your loving healing arms around our fren and her son at this difficult time. β€οΈπŸ™

In response RoccoQ to her Publication

πŸ’–πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ•Š

In response RoccoQ to her Publication

God, I agree in prayer with this Brave Mom for her beloved son; set him free again, bc you are the way maker in Jesus name. amen.

(2) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

God bless you, your son, your friends, and family!!!

Prayer sent!!!πŸ™

Much Love, Light, Blessings, and Healing!!!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Thank u love and light πŸ•ŠπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’–

(1) Show this thread

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD WE COME TO YOU IN PRAYER FOR MIRACULOUS BLESSINGS PROTECTION AND TO REMOVE THE HANDS OF SATAN FROM ANNE'S SON TO REMOVE THE DRUGS AND ADDICTION DESIRES FROM HIM WE PRAY WITH OUR FAITH IN YOUR LORD TO CLEANSE HIM FROM THIS EVIL WE PRAY LORD FOR YOU TO LEAD GUIDE DIRECT AND PROTECT THIS SON PLEASE CALM AND GIVE FAITH GRACE AND MERCY TO HIM AND HIS FAMILY SURROUND HIM AND HIS FAMILY IN YOUR MIRACULOUS HEALING RECOVERY PEACE AND LOVING HANDS THANK YOU LORD FOR HEARING OUR PRAYERS IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY AMEN

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

Thank you for your love πŸ’–πŸ•ŠπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ™

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’–πŸ•Š

(1) Show this thread

Put on the full Armor of God.

Lord, I call upon you today to bring our friend Anne's son out from under the darkness that has sought him out. Give him supernatural strength to shake free from the grip the evil one has bound him in. Wash over him day and night, endlessly, so he can feel it's you who is giving him the strength to set himself right. Give hope, strength, and patience to his family while they wait on your perfect timing. Guide them to be present at the exact right moments to help effect and multiply your miracle. Bless them all with courage, and show them your ways are always good.
In Jesus name I pray.πŸ™

In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication

I prayed you powerful prayer thank you God is great the glory and praise belongs to the Lord . We have been dealing with for along time it starts to get better and the attract comes full force. I know there is a healing coming on Gods time not ours . Sometimes it’s hard to deal with other times God helps me deal with it . Thank you for listening. πŸ•ŠπŸ’–πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ

(1) Show this thread

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

CalmInTheStorm πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Praying!

πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ•ŠπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’– I felt all your prayers and God is great thank you πŸ•ŠπŸ’–πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ

(1) Show this thread