💥BQQQQQQQM💥WE WOULD SEE DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER LAWSUITS IF THIS WASN'T REAL - WAKE UP 🍿🐸🇺🇸 SHARE!!

[@The_Storm_Q17 ]

Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

Not only are they GONE, they are all DEAD. They couldn't take a chance on letting the satan-possessed live. Jeremiah 30

Until the Twit Purge of '21 General Flynn was interested in the Messages I was putting out there, In THEIR words "The Time Is Now"

'The Sting' ....
...will be felt for Centuries!

https://youtu.be/PYrlKGYUcBM

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Red Man to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication

Joe Biden is already dead...

(1) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Media playback will not allow me to watch vids on this site???? Used to be able to watch????

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

Me too. I have been having a problem for the past few days playing back these vids. Not all of them. But I can play them on my phone. Sheesh
@administrator

(1) Show this thread

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

Yes, I've watched Steve P for a long time too, he definitely knows what he's talking about and tells it like it is.

Love Jesus. Love my family. Love my country. Patriot. From S.C. Exhorter. Bible teacher. https://www.facebook.com/rachel.gunby

In response Qpatriots 1776 to his Publication

Who is Steve P

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

I have been following Steve for years, what Steve says is true. Steve warned Trump of many people, Mike Pompeo for one. Steve's wife would set the electronics up for Steve to go live on you tube, then Steve disappeared, maybe to the Tribunals...