Please pray for my fren Vinny , and his son Elijah who is in critical condition after his mother stabbed him and his two twin sisters after he left for work this am. I’m in shock . Lifelong friend

Only people mentioned by @TheHermitPepe in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Thank you all for your prayers . Elijah is doing better . Looks like all the children will be ok . Praise God !

Luke 17:21 πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ #FamilyIsEverything

Prayers for Vinny and his family πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

Father in Heaven I I ask you to heal and lift up this family. I ask you in Jesus nameπŸ™

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

Prayers. πŸ’”πŸ˜«πŸ™

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Praying for this family that God will cover them with his healing light. Such a tragedy! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

β€œAsk not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country,” - John F. Kennedy

πŸ™πŸ©΅

Realtor, Core One Real Estate Publisher/ Round Town News Patriot, Strong Christian and Proud Mom Loves animals!!

Sending healing light and payers for God's love to surround them as they heal.

πŸ™

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Praying for all involvedπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

πŸ™prayers for Vinny & Elijah.πŸ™

Praying!

JESUS IS REAL! AND MY SAVIOUR! Trump supporter 100% - (You'll find out!) A loving BOOMER Grandmother & A Texas farmer!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. β€œFaith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Praying the full armor of God, in and around, Vinny and Elijah, in Christ Jesus.
LOVE

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

πŸ˜ͺπŸ’” Those poor little ones. What a horrible person to harm such innocence. I pray deep healing and protection over the father and his babies during this time. πŸ™

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Q藀剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

FJB .......Trump is my President

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

Prayers for Vinny and his twin sisters, may they have a speedy recovery, both physically and mentally. Prayers for their Mother also who took this horrific action. In no way do I condone what she did, but we are taught to forgive those who trespass against us! Cannot imagine what would possess someone to do bodily harm to their own children, other than evil

πŸ˜’πŸ’”πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ•ŠπŸ’«πŸ’–βœ¨οΈ

BelieverπŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ•Š,WWG1WGAπŸ””πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ•Š

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ•Š

I'm a Patriot. I want my sons and grandchildren to grow up in a FREE country. #MAGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN #GODWINS

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Love Living in TN...#takeoffyourmask WWG1WGA TRUMP IS PRESIDENT #pedojoeandthehohavetogo

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ for your friend and his children

πŸ’–We are all God’s children.πŸ’–

Lord thank you for blessing and healing Vinny and Elijah and for taming his mother of her insanity and madness from demons. πŸ™πŸ˜‡

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

πŸ™β€οΈβœ¨β€οΈβœ¨β€οΈβœ¨β€οΈπŸ™

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Praying for healing and white light of protection for all involved. Hugs fren.πŸ’œ