Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Well our ND Governor Burgum is silently at it again. I truly feel he is trying to ruin ND. He’s allowing Carbon capture pipeline, brought in Bitcoin, supports Big Oil concerns over our Farmers concerns, allowed Bill Gates & China to acquire land, now at at a recent energy conference in Atlanta communications were had with SaskPower about a nuclear power plant just across our border with Saskatchewan & the possibility of ND building their own has come to a surprise to State officials & local landowners. Even our ND Public Service Commission was unaware of these talks. Just my opinion, nuclear anything & by major water sources makes my intuition light up red. It’s just always about the monies! Not sure I agree with Mr Gunlock on this decision! Why aren’t they focusing on TESLA towers instead? https://bismarcktribune.com/news/state-regional/business/canadian-nuclear-project-could-locate-near-north-dakota-border/article_3f07d744-fbda-11ed-a6cd-3be26ea9239a.html

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Stevie King to her Publication

Find a money trail into his pockets.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Our Gov made a bunch of money selling a tech company, He loves chy-na

I know but why do people not see through him and keep voting the fool back in, ughhh?😣

Only people mentioned by @ShineBright9 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stevie King, click on at the bottom under it