Well our ND Governor Burgum is silently at it again. I truly feel he is trying to ruin ND. He’s allowing Carbon capture pipeline, brought in Bitcoin, supports Big Oil concerns over our Farmers concerns, allowed Bill Gates & China to acquire land, now at at a recent energy conference in Atlanta communications were had with SaskPower about a nuclear power plant just across our border with Saskatchewan & the possibility of ND building their own has come to a surprise to State officials & local landowners. Even our ND Public Service Commission was unaware of these talks. Just my opinion, nuclear anything & by major water sources makes my intuition light up red. It’s just always about the monies! Not sure I agree with Mr Gunlock on this decision! Why aren’t they focusing on TESLA towers instead? https://bismarcktribune.com/news/state-regional/business/canadian-nuclear-project-could-locate-near-north-dakota-border/article_3f07d744-fbda-11ed-a6cd-3be26ea9239a.html

Only people mentioned by @ShineBright9 in this post can reply

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Stevie King to her Publication

Find a money trail into his pockets.

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

I think your right! 🧐👍

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Our Gov made a bunch of money selling a tech company, He loves chy-na

(2) Show this thread