Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.
Philippians 4:4-8

Only people mentioned by @17Commentary in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Deuteragonists to the left of me. Tritagonists to the right. Here I am, stuck in the middle with you. ...the middle changes everything.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Focus on the Lord, not the Storm | Nahum 1:7 The Lord is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; he knows those who take refuge in him.

What a great reminder which I seem to need often. But this is especially beautiful: Let your gentleness be evident to all.

I've been grumpier lately when I'm out and about but I'm going to try to be more gentle and let the Lord shine thru.

23237 👆🏼2371 🐸 I am but a simple frog here to Make Earth Great Again 🇺🇸 God Wins 🤸🏻‍♀️ God is Within 😇

Thank you for this! Prefect words at the perfect time. Confirmation. I needed to hear this. God Bless You!

Amen, Thank you!