“You shall know the truth and the TRUTH will set you free.” - John 8:32 ❤️🌎☮️ https://t.me/World_Peace_Today

John McAfee :
"I donated laptops to the Government. Really nice ones that were pre-loaded with viral spy-ware. Within a week, the ENTIRE government computer system was under my control. I was watching, monitoring, listening.
I did find out, that the Minister of National Defense was the largest drug trafficker in all of Central America.
The Minister of immigration, the largest HUMAN TRAFFICKER."
2019 Interview:
https://youtu.be/tfe4Fjf3sds

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response World Peace to his Publication

I do not doubt he is right... but there is something about his body language that does not sit right with me.

He looks cocky, over confident - way too relaxed.

He is dishing dirt on powerful people, and seems to act as if it 'ain't but a thang'...

The two things do not jive.

What kind of protection can make this possible? Or, does he REALLY think the heads of the cartel/mafia will not be able to touch him?

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

He has a huge ego and it shows.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

And this unsettles me. The ego is the very thing preventing the opposition from seeing and admitting they are being played.

It is the thing that will continually make them return to the resource that is obviously trying to destroy them.

My gut is giving me an alarm on him.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

To him it may be a game of cat and mouse. Seeing himself as the cat taunting the mouse. Confident that his enemies are going to lose.

The same thought process the bad guys have... I think this is why he makes me uncomfortable - he is close to the same thought process the bad guys have - he does not seek to join them... I am thinking he seeks POWER over them... using their weapons against them. As I consider him, I think he does it for his own power, not to destroy evil, but to put it on its knees before his feet.

I have to say, although I like that he is uncovering evil for us to see - I do not really like him as a person.

Perhaps I do not know enough about him. But, I trust my gut.

Formerly TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel, but all my info disappeared, so have had to re-do my acct. I stand with God and DJT - WWG1WGA

Not sure about this guy.....is this an "act?" Seems like he is taunting the DS, BUT, one thing I AM sure about is that there is SOOOO much we STILL don't know!

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

There will be a great deal of information we will never know. According to the 2nd to last line in Q drop#586:

"60% must remain private [at least] - for humanity."

I am also unsure of this.

If we are to ensure we do not fall into the same traps again, surely we need to know what, how, who and when, we ended up in these dire straights.

Is not being kept in the dark denied the truth, how we became slaves, food ... livestock?

I think we should be given the choice for full knowledge or not... it should be OUR decision, not someone else's, on our behalf - as if we are children.

I can only hope that when we 'escape' the Matrix, we do not end up living underground in caves, wearing rags, and eating goop... that we will get the knowledge of our real history and what the real power structure of our reality is, by osmosis, or however.
🤔

Only people mentioned by @Tallyho in this post can reply

When President Trump promises "The best is yet to come." I doubt we will be living in caves, wearing rags & eating goop. 😉 Our lives are going to be vastly improved just with the removal of harmful: "food", medical treatments, pharmaceutical products, environmental toxins, & 24/7/365 MSM/Social Media lies. Not to mention the introduction of true freedom from debt slavery we'll have increased financial stability & quality of life.

However on the dark side of what is to be exposed. Q Drops # 1879 and # 1854 both include "The choice to know will be yours" with links referencing pedophilia. We will probably have access to learn a great deal of information.

There might be restrictions to accessing graphic photographic evidence of the most heinous crimes. I heard there are 10,000 hours of video evidence 😱taken from one of Jeffery Epstein's properties.

I'm eternally grateful for the Great Awakening. Evil is being exposed, [their} worst fear. [Their] world is ending not ours!