John McAfee :
"I donated laptops to the Government. Really nice ones that were pre-loaded with viral spy-ware. Within a week, the ENTIRE government computer system was under my control. I was watching, monitoring, listening.
I did find out, that the Minister of National Defense was the largest drug trafficker in all of Central America.
The Minister of immigration, the largest HUMAN TRAFFICKER."
2019 Interview:
https://youtu.be/tfe4Fjf3sds

Only people mentioned by @World_Peace_Today in this post can reply

In response World Peace to his Publication

Because he knows as well where the bodies are bury ❗️Just Saying, he knows ALOT❗️probably was the one that told Trump about these evil doers ❗️🤷🏻‍♀️

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

I do not doubt he is right... but there is something about his body language that does not sit right with me.

He looks cocky, over confident - way too relaxed.

He is dishing dirt on powerful people, and seems to act as if it 'ain't but a thang'...

The two things do not jive.

What kind of protection can make this possible? Or, does he REALLY think the heads of the cartel/mafia will not be able to touch him?

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

He has a huge ego and it shows.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

I've seen his "compound" in Belize.
Road right past on the jungle boat cruise I took... for 7 years.

It's NOT palatial.
It's not overly sophisticated.
Belizean's have a Caribbean vibe......

I'd think a little deeper.

(2) Show this thread

Gangstah. lol