Something to think about on a Sunday morning. https://newsletter.martingeddes.com/p/the-cybernetics-of-evil?sd=pf

Four dimensional chess. Check…

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Great article. We all need to look beyond the surface to recognize the evil lurking beneath. It takes time, a willingness to delve deeply into the psychopathology of evil and to not turn our heads away. We all face the daily onslaught of lies, deception and hits to our soul, but you, Martin, are able to rise above the fray and see the truth and have the ability to explain to us mere mortals what you see. You are truly gifted.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Sam Solomon to his Publication

Not just to recognize the evil lurking beneath but also the GOOD! πŸ€—

So very true. Evil masquerades as good and many of us humans were taught to see the good and to discount the evil as merely incompetence. Most of us here now see that. In this twisted world the truly evil are trying very hard to confuse and trick us all and get us to let down our guard. Stay vigilant.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SamIam8675309 in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Yep! Lizards
Narcissists what the heck is wrong with these beings.
Heartless , cold hearted, hurtful traits used on everyone who is unaware,
No one is as important as a narcissist, in their twisted minds.
Come on NESARA HURRY😊
Let humanity live without pain and misery of poverty.
I can't begin to imagine what true freedom is like, without an overseer waiting to punish you for trying to live in an unjust world.
When you can't pay your basic needs to survive on earth.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

On the other hand....Patriots & anons have been accustomed to see only the negative in everything and never finding the GOOD matrix. Theres comms in everything for us to find. Street names, city names, addresses, phone numbers, sports team names, WWE, skateboarding, video games, movies, music....so much has hidden comms in it hidden by good guy time travelers who collected data and inserted it into various timelines to help us find our way out. This is why Q told us "we have more than we know." Most Patriots haven't figured it out yet tho. Their minds are still centered on solely pointing out the evil. What about WWE? What is its true purpose? Why is VK the same name as Vincent Kennedy McMahon? πŸ€”
Jah feel my drift?
Why is the New Orleans Saints called the Saints? ⚜?
Go even deeper and find the GOOD!

β€œThe Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

I believe kids oughta stay kids
As long as they can
Turn off the screen, go climb a tree
Get dirt on their hands
I believe we gotta forgive and make amends
'Cause nobody gets a second chance
To make new old friends
I believe in working hard for what you've got
Even if it don't add up to a hell of a lot

I believe them streets of gold
Are worth the work
But I'd still wanna go
Even if they were paved in dirt
I believe that youth is spent well on the young
'Cause wisdom in your teens
Would be a lot less fun
I believe if you just go by the nightly news
Your faith in all mankind
Would be the first thing you lose

I believe most people are good
And most Mama's oughta qualify for sainthood
I believe most Friday nights
Look better under neon or stadium lights
I believe you love who you love
Ain't nothing you should ever be ashamed of
I believe this world ain't half as bad as it looks
I believe most people are good

https://youtu.be/e6EGQFJLl04

Luke Bryan - Most People Are Good (Official Music Video) - YouTube

The official music video for Luke Bryan's "Most People Are Good"I believe kids oughta stay kidsAs long as they canTurn off the screen, go climb a treeGet dir...

QPatriot πŸ’₯FINAL BATTLE! β›ˆοΈπŸŒͺ️🌟A New World aheadπŸŽ‰πŸŒŸπŸ™πŸΌ GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨πŸŒŸ

The WWE has always been a mystery for me. Few years ago, thought wtf is up with the WWE references? πŸ€” But, can't seem to make any sense of the why and what of it.❔
But then, WWE never made much sense to me long before that. Just viewed as fakery so never paid attention. Maybe all along I've been missing clues? Also the TaylorSwift angle always bugged me except that maybe she's secretly helping?
Although I've certainly put in time/effort for past few years, sometimes (who am I kidding, most times), feels like being an outsider to an intelligent insider club way outta my league. Even reading the Gematria meanings are a hit & miss since some apply and others don't.
Like most, I'm exhausted and tired but not giving up. What a very long & emotional roller coaster ride this has been!🎒
Much to my own detriment but that is on me. Can't wait for some answers to reveal themselves in near future!πŸ™πŸΌThank goodness for AU and all of the wonderful patriots here in this fight! πŸ’—πŸ₯°

(8) Show this thread