Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

In response memes matter to her Publication

We've used nothing but cloth diapers and feminine pads in our house for the last 20+ years. It's not as difficult as people think it is...and though initially a bit spendy to invest in....they more than pay for themselves over time. If you can sew...there are also a ton of tutorials on YouTube showing you how to make them. I can tell you they DID also help cut down on the cramping and excessive "flow" issues. Interesting to know this...because now I wonder if it was actually the graphene causing some of the problems?! Wowza.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Before kids i had 10 days of darkness ca, after its 3-7
Never really had cramps ect
But,i know i have had poison in my Life but God,and that it..always thought mind over matter,but really it was my faith that i didnt know i had..

(1) Show this thread

Thank you for that, I didn't know. I DO KNOW that they are poisoning us EVERY WAY THEY CAN. I had a friend who got cancer from using a particular sunscreen and now, the carcinogens are in MOST SUNSCREENS.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Robert Franz to his Publication

Avoid anything they say is a must 😂☝️

(1) Show this thread

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

Poisoning us at every turn. 😠

In response Queen Warrior to her Publication

Feel that timeline is only an echo👀

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

So what is it doing to the women needing to use these products. 🤔

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Making her first avoid [everything] realizing God protects us,no matter what ☠️

(1) Show this thread

If True
Hypothetically
Wat is Da 🩸 doing to da GOxy?
Feeding it…
What’s it Doing to the Host if it’s Parasitic…
GOxy Is Like da Venum Da 🕷️ man character….
AI, Alien life form tak8ng over….kinda vibes

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Most likely In Diapers too!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Use natural diapers,its messy but safe

(1) Show this thread

I figure a case of these will power my AC

In response Same Guy New Name to his Publication

😂man makes plans God laughs

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Same Guy New Name to his Publication

Aloha
I was thinking, woohoo free electricity
Not very attractive the price might be right 😂

(2) Show this thread