Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

God chooses certain people for a certain time to accomplish His purposes. He does not choose perfect people, because there are none. He chooses wise and teachable people. President Trump was chosen by God for such a time as this. Even his name is important. Names in biblical times were very important and often predicted the purposes of certain people. President TRUMP is the TRUMPET, the signal of war, the taking down of the walls. I truly believe that President Trump has been ordained by God as our modern day Cyrus. Read Isaiah 45 ( yup 45) 😉 and see the attributes that are attributed to Cyrus and you will see President Trump. 😇

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

👍🏻🙏🏻❣️

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

GOD CALLS IMPERFECT PEOPLE TO COMPLETE HIS PERFECT PLAN

(4) Show this thread

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

President Trump is BRILLIANT. (wonder if Seth Rich was placed in the DNC to infiltrate it.)

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Queen Warrior to her Publication

Aloha
Compared to any other government agent,
I think Trump is a Human Angel sent by God.
In my 70 years, I have never witnessed ANYONE who stood up for humanity ,and kept his word.
Demons and God are like oil and water.
Thank you God for sending Trump and for saving Jr and his family.

(1) Show this thread