[They] had to be allowed to roll out the scamdemic to commit the mother of all crimes, and then be allowed to try to cover it up, so there was full cause for the removal of not just the perpetrators, but also the entire system that supported their power.

It's been yukky to live through, but future generations will thank us.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

TRUTH BUT STILL MAKES ME TURN TO GOD INSTEAD OF MY ANGER BECAUSE AT FIRST I WAS SO ANGRY OVER THEIR EVIL OVER THE DECADES AND THE MORE GOD REVEALS TO US THE MORE I THANK HIM FOR THE KNOWLEDGE

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

they instigated problems with millions of people

hurt families

caused rifts in families over vax and masks and other things

I do not forgive them and will never forget

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

exactly............

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

It just makes the most sense.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

It only becomes a crime when it is committed,

i hope

Main thing it did was expose the Medical Mafia.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

I’m sad for those who lost loved ones. And those who are living with in some cases severe disabilities that is beyond yukky… but at the very least it seems they will be able to hold the guilty responsible for their crimes.

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

God loving MAGA man. Peace Please spread the truth anyway any where you can God bless

As for told in the prophecy of the good book the beast and it's system will fall...

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Yes. As horrible as it’s been, the alternative was far worse.

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111