😂

Nana does too and I thank the good Lord that my parents whipped my ass.
I NEVER EVER got a whippin I did not fully deserve.

And then we went to this no spanking bullshit and now kids have NO no respect at all, not of their principles, teachers, the police, their parents, or anyone else in authority.

Beating kids has always been totally wrong but the no punishment system failed miserably!

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Told my mama some kids had a time out corner. She said that is really cute. Well if ya get past the whipping, which was totally age appropriate btw, you can crawl to the corner and call it what ya want. lol You don't mess with a southern mama. lol

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Too funny.

I remember laughing at my sister one time at dinner.
Back when we all ate dinner at the dinner table together!😁

I told her it was her own fault, she was just a dumbass to sit at the table within smacking range of Dad if she was gonna talk back to him in the first place.😁

(1) Show this thread
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Got that right. ONLY the Chief would ask me if I wanted no dessert or a whoopin. I got to where I would ask what the dessert was. SOME I would take an ass whipping for. I was LIKE WHY do I get a choice. He said you are gonna find out if ya jack up ONE way or the other it is gonna cost ya. lol I was a HANDFUL as a kid, sneaking off, attempting to cause skewl walk outs, crawling out the windows at night, you name it. They really deserve an award. lol

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yeah we would do the same, some things were worth the ass whippin.
Sounds like be might be sistas!
Nana was always the blacksheep as well.
Hell my younger sister and brother thanked me from time to time for making their lives easier. They said by the time my parents were done with me they were tired and took it easier on them.

That sounds bad but:
In all fairness tho, my parents back then were very strict.

And I will say thr all of our growing up mischief we NEVER did anything that would hurt anyone else, no really bad shit that caused any harm to anyone but maybe ourselves.
We did a lot of dangerous things ourselves very safely!

(1) Show this thread