Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

i do not get this one? my sister was put in hospital and removed from our house while i got to stay home and get the full treatment. yeah i tend to not joke about this bs. there are other ways than beating a child. there is a huge difference between beating and discipline.
i feel rage reading these boneheaded comments from mindless drones. we gonna meme bout child rape next for the sake of being edgy? parents better be afraid of people like me seeing them 'beat' their children.

OMG❗️🤣🤣My mother her nickname was Clint Eastwood, A Fist full of Chancletas 🩴🩴🩴😁. She was very fast with her Chancleta/ Slippers, she never miss when she throw them at us kids😁

In response chore Toke to her Publication

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂Yep, stick, shoes, its on hambone. lololol

In response chore Toke to her Publication

She sounds like my kinda lady. lol

(2) Show this thread

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Mom was so short she didn't even reach my chin when I was a strapping 18yr old idiot. I used to mess with her in family photos as being the tallest I was always back/center dude. When I spread my arms out in the family hug photo pose, I'd slip my armpit on top of her head and stoop a little so it sat DOWN on her head like a hat, just before the snap of the Picture! She hated it as it smashed her hair-do down! Never quit joking like that with her. But the "mom-smack" from that teeny woman would make us force ourselves to even hold our eyes wider for fear of accidentally crinkling your brow appearing mad at being justifiably smacked would garner her hand rising again asking if we were thinking about her hitting back with that facial expression? She died with that safely in her pocket and I know no one took that from her once! Know how I know that? We all lived past her funeral, cause if anyone had tried they'd have been absent, having died just shortly after the mistake!
Miss you mom!

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Oh shit tears in muh eyes laughing so hard, NAILED IT>

(3) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana does too and I thank the good Lord that my parents whipped my ass.
I NEVER EVER got a whippin I did not fully deserve.

And then we went to this no spanking bullshit and now kids have NO no respect at all, not of their principles, teachers, the police, their parents, or anyone else in authority.

Beating kids has always been totally wrong but the no punishment system failed miserably!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Got that right. ONLY the Chief would ask me if I wanted no dessert or a whoopin. I got to where I would ask what the dessert was. SOME I would take an ass whipping for. I was LIKE WHY do I get a choice. He said you are gonna find out if ya jack up ONE way or the other it is gonna cost ya. lol I was a HANDFUL as a kid, sneaking off, attempting to cause skewl walk outs, crawling out the windows at night, you name it. They really deserve an award. lol

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Told my mama some kids had a time out corner. She said that is really cute. Well if ya get past the whipping, which was totally age appropriate btw, you can crawl to the corner and call it what ya want. lol You don't mess with a southern mama. lol

(2) Show this thread

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

😂😂😂🔥

(1) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

🤣

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

😂😂😂I still got freckles missing in Alabama somewhere, called my mama the b word and she slapped some of my freckles into alabama. lol

(1) Show this thread