I love every one of you, and all of you have a God-given purpose. Do not bend, do not break, and do not bend the knee. Fight Back!

Pray for the military, white-hat operators, and all actors involved. Trump's impeachment will make the Superbowl look like the Puppybowl. Let's have faith now!

In response John Reese to his Publication

Dear Lord, Give me strength to hold my moral compass steady as we watch justice be delivered to our Enemies.
Grant me strength to bear the realities of all the horrors that will come to light, and the wisdom to explain what has happened to my children.
Give me the Terrible Resolve to do what is right in Your eyes, to protect my family, friends and community a- for the time may be coming that Good Men may be required to do terrible things to Evil People.
ABOVE ALL, SHINE YOUR LIGHT UPON MY FELLOW WARRIORS, THOSE WHOSE TURN IT IS TO CARRY THE BURDEN. GRANT THEM VICTORY IN BATTLE, AND GRACE.

Only people mentioned by @NOwON in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jessica King-Stringer, click on at the bottom under it