Pray for the military, white-hat operators, and all actors involved. Trump's impeachment will make the Superbowl look like the Puppybowl. Let's have faith now!

Only people mentioned by @TrumperWavin in this post can reply

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response John Reese to his Publication

I have never lost faith, not once. I knew when Trump came down that escalator in 2015 that God was answering the prayers of so many people. I still KNOW that God will win and that we were saved by His mercy and grace. ✨

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

🙏

Dear Lord, Give me strength to hold my moral compass steady as we watch justice be delivered to our Enemies.
Grant me strength to bear the realities of all the horrors that will come to light, and the wisdom to explain what has happened to my children.
Give me the Terrible Resolve to do what is right in Your eyes, to protect my family, friends and community a- for the time may be coming that Good Men may be required to do terrible things to Evil People.
ABOVE ALL, SHINE YOUR LIGHT UPON MY FELLOW WARRIORS, THOSE WHOSE TURN IT IS TO CARRY THE BURDEN. GRANT THEM VICTORY IN BATTLE, AND GRACE.

In response Paul Atreides to his Publication

Amen 🙏🏻❤️

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

In response Paul Atreides to his Publication

we ask this Jesus Christ name, amen.

(2) Show this thread

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

continued prayers🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@Leslie1222) can see their posts

Always have FAITH and always PRAY . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

Old school 'conspiracy theorist' living in Austin Texas. Hobbies include rabbit hole dives and extensive researching 😉

Amen

In Jesus Name I Pray Amen 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

In response Legtwin Texas to his Publication

🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread