Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response memes matter to her Publication

The scamdemic masks lower people's oxygen levels. That may contribute to an increased risk of developing "cancer" not to mention all the toxins in the jabs.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

The offical mask👀i thought they was infected with the Rona/aids..like the measle blankets and the natives remember?

(1) Show this thread

I love this. I know there must be many different cures but will they let people know? NO! They will look patients in the eye and tell them they need chemo, which eventually kills them. But it provides jobs, high paying jobs for so many to be sick with cancer, who is going to speak up about it?

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Judy Anonette to her Publication

I believe its been a while since good guys are hired as doctors at main establishments
They have the 10% at the top that [[[knows]]] and from there layered down who knows..at the bottom, the fasad you have those who dont know,but Are useful idiøts, who didnt learn but repeated all they was taught, bcs of status. Its been a while since a doctor was the one who loved humanity and was a healer,if you ask me

(1) Show this thread

Creek Runner, Truth Seeker, Follower of Christ... Wife, Mother, Grandmother... LOVE MY TRIBE!!! Twitter @NikkoVictorious

Would have been informative if she said how much to take, and should have warned that that's not grocery store baking soda either. Must be health food store quality.

In response NIKKO VICTORIOUS to her Publication

I think she is leaving some room for spesifics in her classes,these Are merely clips from hours of classes she teaches

(1) Show this thread

Faith, Family, Freedom - the Truth Will Prevail - GOD WINS

Barbara O'Neill is a wonderful Naturopath and Nutritionist - so happy she made it out of Australia in one piece!

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

Thank you for sharing this.. Makes sense. Other sceincists have said this about the alkaline previously, but were shot down by the establishment frauds....

In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication

Again and again😑

(1) Show this thread

👏 An alkaline pH matters 😉

In response Texas Traveler to her Publication

Yes, indeed:) but you knowthat ❤️🤲

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

This one's a keeper...downloading to my "health" folder.

Thanks for posting, Ellen 😎

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

👂✍️good t know what i shall post more of☺️thanks for letting me know

(1) Show this thread