Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

Wife, mom, grandmom and retired Clinical Chemistry Tech (38yrs) from Canada. Praying for President DJT and the USA.

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

such a handsome family - sacrificed so much and have been forced to suffer too long - Let's Get This Show on the Road!!!!

the most beautiful family❤️💙❤️🇺🇲

TEXAN. Proud supporter of President Donald J. Trump!!

❤️❤️

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

Vibe feels off cilter to me for some unexplainable reason.

Anyone know what this staue is?

Truth seeker who's sick of the ridiculousness!!!

💛🧡❤️

Patriot till the end...and I LOVE my dogs! Censorship refugee!

I'll say it- That's a weird picture. Why is she on the floor with Barron's foot next to her head? 😁😃 It's just odd.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

this pic looks gorgeous but I think melania is photoshopped in .....thus the weird leg thing lol 🥰

Southern until the day I die

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

this would be how you sit on the floor in 6" heels!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Juneannlee) can see their posts

Praying everyday for Donald J Trump the 19th President of the Republic and his family!

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

So much love for this Golden Family, chosen by God and We The People!
#GodWins

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

YES and AMEN!

(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

Cant wait 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸

Iowa Patriot who loves God, Country, family and Donald J. Trump. #WWG1WGA #MAGA #HOLDTHELINE

I miss my Trump family. They need to come back soon.

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

This pic has alot going on....who's tucked behind Melania? Is that Barrons legs or a person hiding? I noticed it instantly

Definitely some odd postures.

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

so many plot twists?

(2) Show this thread

California. Lightworker. Heaven on earth as God intended. ❤️🙏🇺🇸

wow. 11 comments. 227 likes. 77 retweets. nice vibes.

Love Trump, patriot, proud American, WWG1WGA

Such a gorgeous family ❤️🙏🏻❤️

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

God bless and protect our first family and all those close to them, they have given so much to the nation and to each one of us and still they keep giving. IJN Amen

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

Yes, Please🙏🏻

It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance - Thomas Sowell

What is the black statue in background?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Do you see Happy People in the image above? Before there was fake news there was fake history. Question Everything!

Prayer of protection over the safety of Donald J. Trump, his family and his entire staff of patriots. In Jesus name we pray, Amen.

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

In response Michael Catino to his Publication

amen.

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

In response Michael Catino to his Publication

Amen 🙏🏻

(2) Show this thread

I will surrender to only ONE being in my life, and that is God. I do not follow people that do not make their own posts.

Im a bit confused. He cant be the 19th President of the New Republic!!!

He can either, be the 1st President of the New Republic, or he can be the 19th president of the Restored Republic.

Its like the marketting wankerisms of 'New & Improved'. Its one or the other, it cant be both.

Words matter.

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response Never Evil to his Publication

Grant was the 18th prior to the incorporation of US.

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response Never Evil to his Publication

Good point. He can't be both...words matter. He is the 19th Prez of the Original Republic, the 1st of the Restored Republic & the last of 45 of the Last US, Inc.

(2) Show this thread

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Praying always!!! 🙏🏽💖

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

I am praying 🙏

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

i LOVE THIS!!!💯💯💯🤍🤍🤍☑️☑️☑️