BlueRay/Sisterhood ๐ŸŒน/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (โ€˜18-โ€˜23); WINNING

Do you know why everything is extreme in high $/inflated, it is partly like this post, to awaken/jolt & for ppl to start digging for the truth & learn to fight back using their 1776 rights (now activated, as shared GK missions), per the guidance by forerunners...#FearNoMore#LearnToBeASystemBreaker#WEAREWITHYOUByMilitaryQDropIsNotJustAPhrase#TheyAreWatchingEveryonesMoveToFightBackNTrapTheMinionsForTheirCrimes#BeTheChangeNWarriorForTheFutureOfHumanity

I've shared this vid for the BTS Mt. Shasta mission in 2019, and how 45 same day of the mission execution came out w/ these utility team...I also shared that when I go out on missions, I often see them just parked on standby after GK clearing & storm overhead and once cleared, they roll in for the kill switch & rtn the pwr back to Free 5G (369 Hz) Tesla system, already activated once clearing has been done + storms by the GFL ships above (support team)... I know many don't know all these things happening BTS, but here I am been given the green light by the team do make the disclosures/share w/ GK proofs for the liberation. It's just up to the ppl to learn to fight back & learn to free oneself, as many of the forerunners. WE CANT DO IT FOR YOU..based on freewill.
https://youtu.be/trzlirgXbac

President Trump: 5G is a race we will win - YouTube

President Trump speaks about the 5G networks rolling out across the U.S. and what kind of opportunities the tech will provide for Americans.ยป Subscribe to CN...

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL, click on at the bottom under it