Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL

Do you know why everything is extreme in high $/inflated, it is partly like this post, to awaken/jolt & for ppl to start digging for the truth & learn to fight back using their 1776 rights (now activated, as shared GK missions), per the guidance by forerunners...#FearNoMore#LearnToBeASystemBreaker#WEAREWITHYOUByMilitaryQDropIsNotJustAPhrase#TheyAreWatchingEveryonesMoveToFightBackNTrapTheMinionsForTheirCrimes#BeTheChangeNWarriorForTheFutureOfHumanity

Only people mentioned by @LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

I've shared this vid for the BTS Mt. Shasta mission in 2019, and how 45 same day of the mission execution came out w/ these utility team...I also shared that when I go out on missions, I often see them just parked on standby after GK clearing & storm overhead and once cleared, they roll in for the kill switch & rtn the pwr back to Free 5G (369 Hz) Tesla system, already activated once clearing has been done + storms by the GFL ships above (support team)... I know many don't know all these things happening BTS, but here I am been given the green light by the team do make the disclosures/share w/ GK proofs for the liberation. It's just up to the ppl to learn to fight back & learn to free oneself, as many of the forerunners. WE CANT DO IT FOR YOU..based on freewill.
https://youtu.be/trzlirgXbac

President Trump: 5G is a race we will win - YouTube

President Trump speaks about the 5G networks rolling out across the U.S. and what kind of opportunities the tech will provide for Americans.» Subscribe to CN...

Start by fighting back the IRS/Morts/Bank credit cards w/ the use of silver coin/wet sig to close out their fake debt (when all that $ was OG yours to begin & used to fear/loosh to gain interests for them, on ur own $). Utilities, gas/power -def have rtnd back to the ppl, as storms hit or blackout rolls out into cities etc, Q-team changed over to Tesla Free energy, so most cities are free, just fight the greed utilities & same w/ water. If not, send them letter of intent to start using ur Fed rsv SSN trust to payoff ur bill & indicate the EOs 45 generated to protect WE THE PPL or Mil arrests/lawsuit will be on them (EO13903, EO13903). Must have all evidence w/intent of letter for payoff, that 45 is in cntrl, w/ pics of even Bidan vs Biden, + FLOTUS tweet on 1776 resigned on 7/4/2020. These should scare them for their criminal acts/combatants; make it attn to their legal dept, for all banks/utilities.#ExerciseUrPowerNRights#TheFreewillChoiceIsYours#CantBrkMatrixWithoutActions

(1) Show this thread