Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Martin Geddes

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

💛🌟🙏

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

It’s difficult Martin, but we both know how important it is to put all this into words for posterity. Would be sad if human complacency lead in the future down paths anyways similar to this. What a waste of the most basic, foundational lessons on truth if that were to happen.

If no one told you today, I am very proud of how far you have progressed in your battle against malignant dishonesty. Tis a fact, they start us out with the tiniest of lies when we are but wee babes…
Santa Claus. And what a soul devouring cancerous matrix it becomes as soon as elementary school, now a days.

When the raging storm hits, when all the world sincerely believes the sky is falling in, Anons will, if fact, know the opposite to be true. God will be removing all that held us chained… and free souls are that will remain.

(Not many of us have a voice to convey the hardships Anons have endured. Thank you for being our voice.)

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Yes, on all points.

My usual modus, is to try to fix someone's pain - whether physical or mental.

But I can only supply you with something that may help.

More evidence to fire from your arsenal.

This was 2007 - Imagine how much more advanced the tech is now..

https://www.wired.com/2007/12/the-voice-of-go/

Thank you Martin❤️

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Excellent read as always.
Thanks Martin for sharing this with us.
We love ya.

Martin, great article. As usual you are a brilliant wordsmith. I agree 100%. Thank you for this!

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

Brilliant - yet again. Thank you!

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

You have such a gift Martin
And we all benefit from It
Thank You 🙏💙