Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

@Lauren_M_Bradley messaged to check on me, and this is my response

Doing ok, packing mine and my daughters things, trying to find help to move our stuff to storage. My phone will be shut off come August 9th because I can't afford to pay the bill. I wish I had people to check on me because after the 1st I don't know what will happen with me.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Mary Beth is there a "go fund me" page for you? If one can be set up we can try & help you.

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

All I have anymore is Zelle. I shut down my GoFundMe and PayPal accounts.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

People need to know that. I will post it. I myself know nothing about Zelle. Is it like go fund me?

I just made a givessendgo.

I am so UNTECH savy, I don't know what that is but I'll find out! I want to make people aware so they can help you!

Thank you! 🙏🏻

Only people mentioned by @starshine in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nancy Cottrell, click on at the bottom under it