@Lauren_M_Bradley messaged to check on me, and this is my response

Doing ok, packing mine and my daughters things, trying to find help to move our stuff to storage. My phone will be shut off come August 9th because I can't afford to pay the bill. I wish I had people to check on me because after the 1st I don't know what will happen with me.

Only people mentioned by @Miskell2024 in this post can reply

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

You know it really it hit me hard when my doctor asked if there was anyone to check on me, aka, like my mom, son, dad, etc …. And my words are no, I have NO ONE. That was the dagger to my heart. I haven’t heard from any of them not even after my daughter funeral except my son ( and that’s when I try to call or text him ) that’s when I realized I really have no one.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Mary Beth is there a "go fund me" page for you? If one can be set up we can try & help you.

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

All I have anymore is Zelle. I shut down my GoFundMe and PayPal accounts.

(1) Show this thread

Previous ER nurse that never felt right about the Plandemic. Post election was even more suspect to deceit/lies.

Prayers and hoping a huge safe cloud surrounds you

Previous ER nurse that never felt right about the Plandemic. Post election was even more suspect to deceit/lies.

In response Karen Jenkins to her Publication

I hope your circumstances have improved. My prayers are with you

(1) Show this thread

Praying for you

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

🙏🙏💗🙏🙏

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

🤍🏁🙏☝️🙏🏁🤍
🙏☝️🏁🤍🏁☝️🙏
Love and prayers Mary Beth.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

You've been in my prayers

I don't have a lot, but is there someway I can help?
Praying for you and your daughter
💖✨️🙏🙏🙏✨️💖

In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication

My daughter passed away a few months ago, and this packing is mentally, physically, and emotionally draining me.

In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication

I do not have much either but would do what I could to help. Maybe a collection to keep the phone on?
I know so many in tents, or RVs
I have 8 in my home now and it really stretches things but I would love to try to help.

(2) Show this thread