Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

Truthseeker, patriot ,Texan.

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Boomers drained the system? You’re delusional. Politicians drained the system. They’re sending our money to pay for Ukrainian pensions. When all us boomers start dying roughly 7 Trillion dollars of our unspent 401k retirements accounts will transfer to our kids. That’s OUR money, we earned it, saved it and invested it. Biden is salivating over it trying to figure out how to steal it. Educate yourself before you start complaining about the people that taught you how to eat with a spoon and tie your shoes.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Lyla Jean to her Publication

U aware how many college student loans the boomers took out and never paid back?

In response Lyla Jean to her Publication

Woowee! Nicely said, Lyla Jean.

(4) Show this thread

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

All this being true demands a statement from the higher ups in the movie that this is not a movie…Truth will be good for their soul—-first step in fixing the endless

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

WE BOOMERS ARE STILL WORKING AND PAYING FOR IT ALL. BTW WE ALSO PAID FOR OUR PARENTS SSI. SSI BECAME LAW IN 1965. WE DO DESERVE EVERY PENNY WE CAN GET. DO SOME RESEARCH.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

We boomers worked damn hard to get our benefit, if the Government would stop stealing the money from SS everyone's money would be there.! Just my opinion

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

Kathy, they have enslaved us for decades! It’s not just our SS money they have stolen from us. Although that’s bad enough, “they” have stolen our time. Our time with our families and our time to enjoy our lives with them. Time we can never recoup. They have taxed us into working until we are too old to enjoy this world. Taxation without representation! They also degraded values and morality and then forced more and more strangling laws and licenses on us to the point of the Stockholm syndrome which furthermore enslaves us, besides the taxation and work. They have destroyed the family. They kept us all sick and sold more and more drugs. They killed our loved ones in wars and through other evil means. What they have done to all of us is evil and sinister to the core! 😡 It won’t be good for them when they stand before God!

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

Several years ago they tried to say SS was an entitlement! I called BS, we worked hard for that money and put it in ourselves not anyone else!!

(2) Show this thread