I have had to stagger out of the Cairngorm mountains of Scotland before now with legs like jelly, forcing myself over the last pass, a step at a time, with fading light. Pause, regather some strength, another pace, another pace.

This is same struggle, just it lasts for years.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

The only thing profiting by this punishing wilderness for the body & mind, is the soul. Spiritual roots have to grow when the physical fails. Holding on to what we know, like holding on to a rock projecting out above the flood, the foundations of which go far beneath the water.
We are safe.
We are bruised.
We are tired.
But we are here. The storm will pass. And we will have learned what we survived these long years has only made us stronger.

The real battle is in the mind.

“You’ll Never Walk Alone”

#JusticeForTheChildren #releaseGhislaineMaxwellClientsList #BushKilledJFK #ThankYouAssange

Martin, I enjoyed listening to you on twtter space the other day. I tried to join in to speak and share, but had technical and timing issues. Hopefully, there will be more in the future. Thank you for all the beauty and truth you bring to the world!

#JusticeForTheChildren #releaseGhislaineMaxwellClientsList #BushKilledJFK #ThankYouAssange

In response Linda Vivienne Zzz to her Publication

"A.I.'s don't go for a walk", ~Martin Geddes

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

I felt something similar my first time in Belfast after my first pints of (UUGH) Harp...staggering through Ballyhackamore...

Think like a climber….False peaks

Don’t stop because you’re tired, keep going Because you’re almost there.

https://www.advnture.com/features/false-summit