The ethos/spirit — a consistent progress towards the elimination of evil from our world, no matter how long or hard that may be.

The journey/process — an rollercoaster ride as the synthetic and the concrete are converged and merged into one reality, so the deceptive one cannot capture the innocent to energise it.

The event/revelation — the singular moment when the 'flashover' occurs and there is a qualitative phase change in society and its collective beliefs from one of complacent acquiescence in the official narrative to active questioning and opposition.

If you focus on the last one alone, you will go mad with the gyrations of history, deceptions of war, and the length of time it takes. It has to be considered in the context of something that is certain and invariant, which is the purpose for us being here.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Aloha MArtin
I found Dolores back in 2009. Took me a while to believe
I am a believer today
Check her out, doesn't cost much 😊
We chose to come here for this battle. We had our memories erased so we wouldn't remember .
Im sticking with this story until something better shows up 😂😂
Mean while walking with the Golden Rule book and praying its not evil too.😊
HAve a wonderful day, it beats a bad day 😊👋
We still have our right to make a choice
Make it happy, and wish everyone the best of luck. We can't save the world, you can save yourself.
Don your mask before others so you can help.
drarba 😍

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C8m6T6DfMA

Dolores Cannon: Finding Your True Self - YouTube

Where did I come from? Why am I here? What is my mission, my purpose? Explore the answers to these questions with Dolores Cannon, recognized as a pioneer in...

Music is part of the history of the world......

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

The force of life ...