I have gotten to the point where I don’t want to watch, read, or write anything. Information burnout. Just tiny dollops of text on social media. Time for the shitshow to show some shit.

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

You know what I was thinking Martin?... I was thinking about you earlier this morning... and thought... If you having trouble writing or expressing words as your used to - why not do a BOOK that requires NO WORDS. Like a coffee table book for ANONS/Patriots... and soon others after they WAKE UP!... I guess you would need permission but I am sure everyone would love to be a part of a Martin Geddes Book.. Pull POSTS/Replies/MEMES or just EXPRESSIONS- Use AVATARS/Pictures whatever it takes to get what it feels like to be a Patriot/Anon..

Anger/Sadness/Frustration etc. All the content is right here!!!... Maybe others can help too - I am really good at Design/Layouts- and being a big mouth???...Maybe little pieces from many to create the ultimate feeling of this entire Movement???... just a thought :) ....

a meme book

could be the first of it's kind

great idea!

memes to tell a story

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Actually there may be one in the works already - It would be called THE LIVING BIBLE..