Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
sercorimo ...

WWG1WGA 馃嚭馃嚫 TRUST THE PLAN

@VincentCrypt46
1:27 PM EST 路 Jul 18, 2023

WWG1WGA 馃嚭馃嚫 TRUST THE PLAN

In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

2 pics猡碉笍

Only people mentioned by @sercorimo in this post can reply

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Sesame Street has been produced there since 1992. Did he just tell us his approximate age and last name?

https://www.kaufmanastoria.com/about-us/

VK I mean no disrespect what so ever. But I hope and pray you were not in the trenches of that life style. Is that what drives you? Your experience or what you witnessed?

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

All I can think of is Cosby and Tom Hanks and a bunch of kids.. ughh.. Is VK giving us a crumb??
I grew up watching Sesame Street.. my kid watched it too!! That show goes back a looonnngg time..

In response Jay Is4Justice to her Publication

My mind went exactly where yours did.

(1) Show this thread